About the role:
As part of our brokerage Support team, you are the lifeline between our sales representatives, customers, vendors and transportation partners. You will work alongside the best members of our teams, receiving and making phone calls, emails and messages to make sure orders are booked, transmitted and updated properly.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation
- Annual bonus potential
- Advancement opportunities with structured career paths and mentoring from senior members.
- Paid training to set you up for success
- By joining our company you will become a member of an elite team destined for success. The possibilities are limitless!
What you’ll be doing:
- Handle a high volume of inbound and outbound phone calls, emails and messages, ensuring customers, vendors and logistics are handled properly
- Book loads and update invoices, purchase orders and contracts
- Help resolve shipping issues with a high level of professionalism
- Document and manage all tasks in our software systems
- Communicate directly with the sales team when necessary
What you need to bring to the table:
- A passion for customer service
- The desire to be a part of Aden Brook while contributing to our continued growth
- Hall of fame work ethic with a history of excellent attendance
- Ability to take ownership of responsibilities and see tasks through completion
- Excellent communication skills
Office Location: 574 Route 416, Montgomery NY 12549
Aden Brook is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
Please forward your resume to recruiting at [email protected].